You’d be working with a team of passionate, talented professionals. We are seeking candidates that are creative, adaptable, technical, open and always willing to learn and apply new technologies.
If this sounds challenging and exciting don`t hesitate to send your CV.
• 2+ years of experience in administration of Unix and Windows servers (Web, DB, mail, etc.);
• Tasks tracking, wiki, code review: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
• Apache, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL — you should know what it is, how it works and how to configure it;
• Have some knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP stack and DNS;
• Strong understanding of web services work and experience in maintenance of web servers;
• Written English (Intermediate);
• Experience in usage of monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, etc.);
• Experience administrating Windows/UNIX systems;
• Experience administrating Kubernetes/Docker;
• Experience administrating Virtuozzo 7;
• Troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
• Experience writing scripts for PowerShell, Bash;
• Understanding of the following protocols and technologies: HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML;
• Experience in scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.);
• Сisco CCNA certification.
• Ability to work in fully-equipped modern office with flexible and open-minded professional staff;
• Realization of your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities;
• Free shuttle bus service available;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation.